It isn't a mystery to anyone who may run across my blog that I LOVE giveaways!!! Who doesn't???
It is also no mystery that one of my favorite bloggers (who I look up to as a great blogger, reviewer, and giveaway expert) is Kim at the Dirty Diaper Laundry. Every time I need a kick in the pants to write on my blog all I have to do is browse through the archives there to get a little motivation.
Now I have been procrastinating starting up my own business (though I do have my business now registered, one check on the to do list! But I will be announcing more about that later :D) and I have been looking at snap press for my future products. What email did I find in my inbox this week! Dirty Diaper Laundry is reviewing snap pliers and has a gift certificate for KAM Snaps as a giveaway. WOOT WOOT! I have actually been looking at that very site trying to decide between the snap pliers and a professional snap press.
Now is that not just perfect timing!!!
If you would like to enter the giveaway please go here and follow the instructions on how to enter!
One of my favorite blogs Dirty Diaper Laundry is hosting a Rump-a-rooz contest with Granola Babies...which has only two days left! I am really excited and really hope I win so that I can try out the snap version of the Rump-a-rooz.
The Rump-a-rooz diapers are definitely in the "most used" portion of my stash. In the near future I am going to build up my Rump-a-rooz stash; so that when my little Roo has to attend daycare next year I can send this very easy to use diaper.
What is special about the Rump-a-rooz?
- awesome leg gussets!! they hold in runny baby poo in wonderfully!
- easy to stuff
- The 6r soakers are wonderful inserts, I love the fact that the newborn insert is very trim
- love that you can choose between snaps and tabs (I am going to need snaps for when Hannah can undo tabs :D)
- I love the fit, we are on the second snap setting (which is considered the small setting) and Hannah is 5 months(50% for weight and 75% for height)
- even though my Roo still is exclusivly breast fed I am sure that more solid poo would come off very easy (so no dunking and swishing!)
So what are my concerns...
- not sure how the fit will be later on, I have heard reports that some babies (especially longer ones) grow out of them before potty training. However, there is lots of buzz that this was an issue with the older style G2 not the current version.
- and my own internal dilemma with the choice of tabs or snaps!!! Now that is not really an issue with the Rump-a-rooz it self but a concern I have none the less. I always feel like I can get a tighter fit with either snapless or velco (even though I have several Goodmama diapers which I can get a pretty good tight fit). So I really need to try out the snap layout of the Rump-a-rooz to get a good feel for the diaper and how the fit is.