Monday, May 4, 2009

More Fluff Mail & AppleCheeks Contest!

Well I just got home today from a nice trip to Winnipeg....and what did I find in the mail!!!! Fluff!!! I was really excited to get home from the post office to open the box. I found the most perfect diapers inside. I now have another 2 small and 2 medium Fuzzi Bunz. Not to mention another AppleCheeks diaper! I am sooo excited for December (again) so I can try them out.

So this leads me to my second part of my post. The AppleCheeks. Now I can't say how they have worked for me...because...well...my little guy/girl is still in utero...but this is one part of my stash that I am REALLY looking forward to. I have bought (so far) 2 envelope covers (Cherry Tomato and St. Lucia) and bamboo inserts. They are soooo soft and the leg elastics looks like it will hold up. Not to mention I have googled pictures of babies in AppleCheeks and they all look so cute in them. I have heard very positive reviews from diaper pin (very good place to go for reviews) and from my supplier (www.storksandberries.ca out of Okotoks Alberta). So if you have any comments (pros or cons) please leave them here I would love to hear more from those who have used them.

So I guess the final reason I am posting is to tell you about the wonderful contest being held by Diaper Style (diaperstyle.blogspot.com) They are giving everyone four ways to enter (blogging being one of them...lol) for an AppleCheeks starter kit...and as you can see I am really excited and would love to win! I would also like to point out that besides this contest Diaper Style has lots of information that you should check out. Search their site and you might learn some pretty cool things!

So get out there twitter, blog, comment, and facebook your way to winning!

TTYL

P.S. the link is http://bit.ly/uyfMU

No comments:

Post a Comment