Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Almost One...and a little bit more

Well it is November and is almost a year since the birth of my daughter.

WOW! I can't believe that a year had gone by so fast. Looking back at the year I am really happy that I took the year off. Getting to spend all that time with Hannah was amazing! I wish I could spend more than a year at home. However, do to financial circumstance that is not possible...not to mention the health benefits are really hard to give up.

I do miss work a bit...don't get me wrong I love being an RN. I think maybe I haven't found my perfect position yet...which makes it harder. Hopefully a change of scenery will help.

The family is moving back to where my hubby grew-up. Still in the same province but quite a bit farther from my family. But I figured being close to some family members is better than none. Plus I can't wait to end up on the farm. Yup that is right, I am going to be a farmer's wife :D...and I am going to enjoy it! Some might think I am crazy but I am really excited. I grew up on a farm and really want to give that to my kids. Now enough of my other rambles...back to Hannah turning one!

So what should I do for her first birthday! Here are the plans so far (keep in mind that my niece will be celebrating with hannah this year...born three days apart. So what I do for hannah I will do for my niece.):

- cupcake banner with her name
- small personal cupcake (wilton cake pan)
- large cupcake (wilton cake pan)
- fabric cupcake placement (applique a candle every year)

So I better get started cause with christmas right after her birthday December is a busy month!

So those are my plans so far...if anyone has some suggestions on cupcake based decorations please leave a comment!

Lots of Bunny-Hugs!
Cecette
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment